Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to rob a bank

A conversation with my son...

Scenerio: Christopher got a tin piggy bank with a small lock in his stocking. They decided to pretend that Christopher was the banker and Adam was a bank robber. So Adam starts trying to open the bank with the key.

Me: You know, if you were really robbing a bank, you probably wouldn't have a key to the safe. You would have to blow it up or something.

Adam: No, that would blow up the money. I would just take a BB gun and shoot the lock off.

Me: I don't think a BB gun would be strong enough. You would have to get a regular gun and use a silencer.

Adam: What's a silencer

Me: It's a piece you put on the gun to make the shot silent so no one hears it.

Adam: Oh yeah.

Should I not have these conversations with my kids? hehe

2 comments:

Druciana said...

I like the bowing up idea. Those doors are so think, I think the money would be ok. hehe

taradon said...

What a helpful mother you are to help them with these things! Hopefully they will share the $$ if they ever follow through. :)