Monday, September 26, 2011

Wow it's been awhile - I'm not going to try to catch up tonight



I put my boys at a new school this year. I felt that, although I liked their other school, that they needed something different. So we went to a charter school. They weren't thrilled about the uniforms but it has turned out to be really good so far. Adam is in fifth grade, which is considered junior high at this school. It's been good for him. He is in band and gets to play the saxophone. He didn't want to choose that as his elective but daddy made him. Now it's his favorite class. Daddy is smart. Christopher is doing well too. He spends his spare time drawing mazes for his teacher and giving her cool rocks that he finds. They LOVE the food. All of it. Vegetables included. Awesome. I am soooo happy. Things are off to a great start. Sarah is having a great year too. She has such a great attitude I don't think she could have a bad day. At least not very often. Yay for new starts.


1 comment:

taradon said...

Great to hear that the boys love the new school!