Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I can't believe how long it's been

I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted here. Do you ever get so behind, you think you can never catch up so you just don't write at all. Silly I know.

I'm just going to start where I am.

This year I went back to work part time. It was only supposed to be a temporary 3 week position but no I am working about 15 hours per week.
I also went back to school in September. I am attending BYU Idaho online. It's a lot more work than I anticipated. I am only taking two classes but because it's online, there is a lot of discussion board work that I don't really care for though I understand the purpose of it. I do really enjoy school. I'm excited to have this opportunity and that it is so affordable. I am participating in the Pathways program. Check it out if you are interested in going back to school. Check it out here.
I am also homeschooling my youngest. I just think traditional school is not going to work for him. It's ok though because he is pretty self taught. I don't have to help him a whole lot and when I do it's a nice refresher for me.
I also started taking piano lessons last week. I have always wanted to learn. When I was young my parents couldn't afford lessons and then as an adult I couldn't afford them either. We are finally in a position that both me and my daughter can take them. We take two lessons per month each. It's exciting.
I hope I am not taking on too much. I have enjoyed being busy. It leaves less time for temptations to be idle.
Sarah got her drivers permit last April and is a really good driver. Though she doesn't really seem all that interested in it. I can't wait for her to start taking on some of the errands.

John's real estate business is finally starting to pay off. Things are getting better and we have been able to work on paying off debt. He moved over to a new broker. The Margolis Team It's been very good for him and for our family.
Well, that's about it for now. Ta Ta

No comments: