Thursday, September 30, 2010

Why not me?

Many people post in their blogs about funny or cute things their kids have said or done. Well, I don't know why I haven't posted those things before. I would like to remember them. So here is mine.

Bed time for my kids is kind of a long process...not counting them getting ready for bed. We have always had 'tuck in' time. That usually takes 15 minutes or so per kid depending on what else is going on.

Tonight, while tucking in Christopher, we were pretending that the bed was a boat. Well, of course neither of us could get out of the boat lest we be eaten by sharks. So, after being trapped on the boat for days, we were fighting with each other (with pillows). Christopher said, "After you die, I'm going to eat you".

At least he'll eat well, for quite some time...

1 comment:

taradon said...

LOL! It's nice that you have fun at bedtime with your kids. I wish I was better at that instead of turning bedtime into a battle zone.