Sunday, January 2, 2011

Soooo behind...

Well, I am really behind in my posts so I'm going to start with our hiking trip with my family last summer. I can't tell you where we went because I don't remember. I just followed my dad. I love hiking. I love the exercise, the scenery and just being outdoors. Of course I wouldn't do any of it if I didn't have the greatest people in the world go with me. Here are some pics...

This is Sarah, Adam, my brother Ben and my dad's dog Maggie.



Apparently this was a popular place to horseback. We saw a lot of horses and got to pet some too.

My kids LOVED being out there in nature. If I were rich, (monetarily) I would buy a place in the mountains where it is quiet and we could just enjoy the most beautiful places of God's creations.



Someone built this neat Tee pee. The kids loved it.



This is my dad. His name is Valiant Joseph. I love him so much. He is the neatest guy. Funny, caring, wonderful!



My step mom thought these were elk droppings. Just thought I'd share.



Isn't this beautiful?!


Sarah, Adam, Ben and my sister Cassandra



Christopher and my step mom Carol. She is awesome. She has always instilled in us a love of nature. I used to love the camping trips they took us on as kids.
I look forward to next summer when we can go again.



















No comments: