Sunday, January 2, 2011

The last of these

I realize that this event happened 9 months ago but hey... what can I say?


I am so very grateful for my husband who is always worthy to use his priesthood. I never had it in my home growing up so this is a wonderful blessing.

What a great sight!


My little man! I'm so in love with him. I adore him. He makes me laugh (and sometimes cry).
When he was born, I had this strong impression that I would not have him for very long. I don't know if that was just normal mom fears of if there is something to it, but I have always had that thought in the back of my mind. It has caused me to pay more attention and to remember not to take advantage. We should never take advantage of any of our blessings, least of all, our children. We never know what the Lord has in mind for them...
I feel sad seeing my kids grow up so fast. I love them sooooo much. I miss the days when they were little. One day, this little one will go on a mission and I will have a home with no more children...
I wish we could slow down time.









No comments: